Monday, April 12, 2010

The proposed extension.




I sprayed off this area last september and let it lie for the winter. The intention was to plant some potatoes here this year but instead I opted to plant my spuds in another area. So now the question ; what to do with this piece of ground ? I reckon I could get in six decent sized raised beds to add to the ones I already have. I intend to get the rabbit proof fence up in the next week or so and also a gravel path between the beds is begging to be laid add to this the planting, weeding,watering,sowing and all the rest and the year has suddenly got very busy. aahh looking forward to eating my Brussels sprouts at christmas already !!

And yes that's me with the handsome divil shadow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on you're here now you might as well get it off your chest !!